Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Roving Reads! I'm a 20-something Southerner who currently lives in NYC, and my 2 biggest passions are reading and traveling. I don't work in publishing but I try to actively follow the latest news in the book world as best I can. I love historical and inspirational fiction, classic literature, bestsellers and non-fiction that reads like fiction (so basically every genre except sci-fi and "bodice-ripper" romances... I've never really been into those). I'm also a huge fan of British dramas and classic movies, so I might review those here on occasion. Any reviews on Roving Reads are based on my personal opinion and not in any way affected by publishers or publicists. Direct questions, comments or suggestions to rovingreads@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment