I'm excited to be participating in the 2011 Faith and Fiction Roundtable over at My Friend Amy's blog. We're a diverse group of bloggers who will be reading five fiction books and one non-fiction book and discussing their major themes and topics. If you'd like to read along and join in the discussion on Saturdays, our reading list and discussion schedule is here. And be sure to click here to meet the awesome other participants!
- Certain Women by Madeleine L'Engle
discussion: February 26
- What Good is God? by Philip Yancey
discussion: April 30
- A Canticle for Liebowitz by Walter M. Miller Jr.
discussion: June 11
- Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
discussion: August 13
- Passage to India by E.M. Forster
discussion: September 24
- Forbidden by Ted Dekker and Tosca Lee
discussion: November 12