Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Monday- What Are You Reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. This is where we share what we've read the previous week and what we're planning to read this week. It's a great way to see what others are reading (and add more books to the TBR pile!)

Phew! The first week back from vacation flew by and I didn't have as much time to read as I had expected.
Didn't Finish:
Miss Dimple Disappears by Mignon F. Ballard, a mystery set in rural Georgia during WWII. The cover is really charming and I liked the author's writing style, but couldn't really connect with the characters and didn't find the mystery as intriguing as I had hoped.


Currently Reading:
Zan-Gah and Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Allan Richard Shickman, 2 YA books for review. Also still slowly trucking through Jane Eyre... Mr. Rochester needs to appear on the scene stat!


Up Next:
I'm trying to add more non-fiction to my reading diet, so next I'm reading The Bolter by Frances Osborne, about the expolits of the legendary British flapper Idina Sackville.


What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome books you're reading, I should add more non fiction to my list too.

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a while before I get to Jane Eyre...so much to read, so little time, etc. etc. :) My Monday post. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bolter sounds really interesting! New title for me!

    ReplyDelete